ANS set of Optical L3 X3 Scope Booster & EXPS3-2 Type Holosight QD Mount with Holosight Cover
-L3 X3 Scope booster and EXPS3-2 type horosite set.
-A new model that realistically reproduces the real QD mount & lock mechanism. The ANS Optical EXPS3-2 type is popular for its easy-to-operate side switch. By using it as a set, it can handle both short distance and medium distance, enabling quick aiming.
-Booster is equipped with FTS mount. Can be pushed to the side with a single touch, allowing instant switching between 1x and 3x.
-The booster has a dial-type eyepiece and a focus function (focus adjustment).
-Holocite is a side switch type that has good compatibility with boosters. The QD lever mount, convenient for mounting and dismounting, has a locking mechanism similar to the real one.
-The reticle is a Hasmat reticle, and the illumination is red and green. The brightness can be switched in 20 steps. (The visible width is about 10 levels.)
-A battery is required for the horosite. Uses one CR123A lithium battery. (Sold separately)
-Set ContentsTriple Booster / Flip Side Mount / Holocyte / Hollosite Cover
-Size (approx.): Height 72mm x Length 111mm x Width 47mm
-Height from rail top to center of lens: 44mm
Weight: 321 g
-Mount: 20mm rail compatible flip side mount
- Size (approx.): 72mm high x 90mm long x 54mm wide
-Height from rail top to dot (approx.): 45mm
-Dot: Circle dot red green 10 stages
-Mount: Built-in mount with QD lever / 20mm rail compatible
-Battery: Uses one CR123A lithium battery (sold separately)
* This product is a horosite type dot site. Please note that the projection method is different from that of the holosite.
* Some rails may not be able to be installed by opening and closing the lever. In that case, loosen the lock with the screw facing the lever, attach it to the rail, and tighten the screw.
* This is a hobby product used in Sabage. Since it is not a precision product for actual warfare, the horizontal direction of the dots may be slightly tilted.
* The vertical adjustment range is narrower than the horizontal adjustment range. If it does not fit within the adjustment range, the purchaser should make adjustments such as inserting a masking tape between the top of the rail or the bottom of the holosite.
* Exterior specifications such as logos may differ slightly from the photos depending on the production lot.