Bosch Professional Data Transfer Laser Distance Meter GLM120C
-Simultaneous measurement of distance and angle makes Pythagoras measurement easy
-Measurement points can be confirmed with images, and outdoor measurement is easy.
-Measurement results can be directly and automatically transferred and recorded on site photos. Data for creating reports and quotations can be easily created and sent on the spot.
-Adopts 8x zoom finder, which is convenient for outdoor measurement
-Large and easy-to-read 2.8-inch color LCD screen
* The Bosch laser rangefinder sold by the Japanese corporation Bosch Co., Ltd. has only legal units of measurement in accordance with the Measurement Law in Japan. Please note that there are cases where parallel imports with overseas specifications do not meet the legal requirements of Japan.
* The Bosch laser rangefinder sold by the Japanese corporation Bosch Co., Ltd. conforms to the technical standards stipulated by the Radio Law in Japan and is marked with the technical suitability mark. Please note that there are cases where parallel imports with overseas specifications do not meet the legal requirements of Japan.
The specifications and appearance of the listed products and accessories are subject to change without notice for improvement.
"It is not a product for general users"
Packing size 24 x 16.5 x 8 cm; 210 g
Power supply AAA alkaline batteries x 2
Accessories Strap, carrying bag, micro USB cable
Product weight 210 g
● Light source: Laser diode
● Output: 1mW or less (class 2)
● Measurement range: 0.08m ~ 120m / Measurement unit: 0.5mm
● Angle measurement: 0-360 ° / Tilt measurement: 0.1 °
● Measurement accuracy: Distance measurement: ± 1.5 mm / Angle measurement: ± 0.2 ° ● Equipped with bluetooth (used for data transfer function)
● Power supply: DC3.6V (rechargeable built-in battery) / Automatic power off: Approximately 2, 5, 10 minutes, none (selectable)
● Mass: 210g
● Waterproof and dustproof performance: IP54
● Screw hole for tripod: 1/4 inch (6.35 mm)
● Body size: (H) 142x (W) 64x (D) 28mm
● It is a product designed for business use.
* Please do not use it for any other purpose.
* This product is the main body only.
Data transfer laser rangefinder GLM120C
Light source: Laser diode, Wavelength: 650nm, Output: 1mW or less (Class 2)
Measurement range: 0.08m ~ 120m / Measurement unit: 0.5mm, Angle measurement: 0-360 ° / Tilt measurement: 0.1 °
Measurement accuracy: Distance measurement: ± 1.5 mm / Angle measurement: ± 0.2 ° ● Bluetooth (used for data transfer function)
Power supply: DC3.6V (rechargeable built-in battery) / Automatic power off: Approximately 2, 5, 10 minutes, none (selectable)
Weight: 210g, Waterproof / Dustproof Performance: IP54, Tripod Screw Hole: 1/4 inch (6.35mm), Body Size: (H) 142x (W) 64x (D) 28mm
Equipped with a camera function that allows you to shoot and save the measurement screen. Images and numerical data can be imported to a PC!
Save the image displayed on the display for recording and transfer it to a PC
Not only measurement results but also measurement images can be saved as recording materials.
Can be transferred to a PC via a USB cable
Smart points of "Smartphone"
-Easy data transfer. Transfer measurement results to your smartphone by using a dedicated free app. -Easy data processingIt is possible to directly and automatically transfer and record measurement results on site photographs. It is also possible to easily create and send data for creating reports and quotations.
Uses an 8x zoom finder, convenient for outdoor measurement
Accurate positioning of measurement points
Adjustable in 4 steps
* During long-distance measurement, camera shake may affect the measurement results. We recommend using a tripod for more accurate measurements. Please use a genuine Bosch tripod for the Bosch laser rangefinder.
Large and easy-to-read color LCD screen
The measured values are clear even from an angle or from other than the front!
Uses a large 2.8-inch display.